Saturday, 18 September 2010

Learn Something New Every Day

At the beginning of September I signed up to do an online course with Shimelle Laine called Learn Something New Every Day but for one reason or another I never really got started until about the 5th September and then I stumbled again until this week when I have really got to grips with it and have got up to date.

I have used a 10x10” ring bound book that I bought in The Merchant Chandler in Canterbury which has craft paper type pager. These pages are not necessarily my normal style of scrapbooking but really something that I can get on to the page fairly quickly!

So here are my first selection of pages with a few more to follow in the next couple of days!

001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010 011 012   

As I have been adding these photos I have realised that I have missed out 2 pages and the front cover  - better get my camera out again!

6 comments:

Julie said...

What a lovely project, certainly gets you to think about things whilst getting creative! I once read somewhere that you should make a mental list of things that you are grateful for at the end of each day,for a time I did this,it's amazing how much you can come up with, even when you think you've had a bad day! I certainly have a long list today, I'm grateful for having some lovely crafty friends to spend the day with for one! x

gayle said...

Beautiful book Jeannie. I like the look of this style of scrapbook. Something a little different. I had a great day today to. x

Mary B said...

Gorgeous pages, I especially love the raindrop one so clever to have capture that so clearly.

Sian said...

Wow, that's a very enjoyable big catch up you've done there! I especially liked the page with the divided page protectors, it has inspired me to think about doing something like this for my album next year. Thank you!

Sue Upson said...

Such a great idea and your photos are amazing!! Sue xx

New Nanny said...

Lovely book Jeannie. Fantastic to look back on. x