Tuesday 28 September 2010

Layouts from class

When I saw the 7 Gypsies papers that we had in our kits in class last week I was a little daunted. I loved the papers but was not quite sure how to work with them!

I followed one of the examples that Julie had made for class and then I had the confidence to “freestyle” as we like to call it in class which just means doing your own thing! You can see Julie’s layouts on her blog here.

This is the layout that I copied in class;

012

And these are mine…..

010 011 013

Now I know what to do with the other 7Gypsies that I have bought in the past and filed away. If you can be inspired by these papers there are still a few left in the shop.

2 comments:

Sue U said...

Great LO's Jeannie, I struggled with these papers at first, but love what you have done with them! Great photos too :-)

Sue xx

Julie said...

Fantastic Jeannie,you're a far better woman than me lol!Your layouts are great! I've only done the 1 layout using these papers,not my cup of tea I'm afraid!.x