Wednesday 1 September 2010

Just a little card……

Here is a little card that I made for my mother and father-in-laws wedding anniversary yesterday. The stamp is a Penny Black wooden stamp – I think that it is quite an old one!

002

I just used my palest pink, blue and grey copics to add some colour around the edge. i got my poor forgotten Cuttlebug out and embossed the white background with swiss dots. I then mounted it on the last little scrap of silver card in my stash (actually had to cut down the embossed white to fit!) I then mounted it on to a little pale blue pre-scored card and added a few paper roses. Simple – but I like it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Shame on you Jeannie,fancy you forgetting about your little bug! I love the stamp,I wouldn't have thought to colour it like this,it's lovely! x