Tuesday 7 September 2010

Allsorts Challenge – New beginnings

The theme this week at Allsorts Challenge the theme is new beginnings so I decided to get out my favourite Papermania stamps and make a new home card.

010 

I stamped the two chairs and the chandelier on to white card and then mounted it on to red and then white again. I made a black card base about 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches square – most of my cards are square, i find it easier to work on a square base – do you have a preference? To finish the card I added a silver grey ribbon, silver rub on alphas and 9 little red gems, 3 on the chandelier and 3 on each lower corner.

I didn’t know of anyone moving house when I made this card but received a phone call yesterday which means that this card might be needed quite soon!

2 comments:

Debs said...

Fab card - love the chandalier image.
Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Sue U said...

Love these stamps, great colours, fab for a new home card xx