Friday 13 May 2011

National Scrapbook day–Challenge 3

Here is my layout for Challenge 3 which is to add a border between two photos.

001

I have used a couple of photos that I have been wanting to use for ages. They were taken in 2000 when we took a trip to visit the Millennium Dome. There was a lot of controversy about The Dome with lots of bad reviews but we loved it and wished that we had gone sooner.  I only took 4 photos of the day because we were so busy and it was back in the day before digital where we now snap away with as many shots as we want!

I thought that I was rather brave adding rub ons to the photos as me and rub ons have a bit of a love/hate relationship. The papers are American Crafts, the rub-ons are Doodlebug, chipboard numbers are from Woodware and the pink alphas are Papermania.

I have nearly finished Challenge 4 – I just need to add a title and I should be able to post it later today. Happy scrapping!

No comments: