As you can tell from my tile I have had doubts about my card today for the Less is More Challenge. The theme is butterflies.
I have had fun using some stamps that I have had for a while but not used although I have used other stamps in the sets. I even had a practice on some scrap paper.
I have avoided using patterned paper, punched butterflies and gems but is it enough. Now the card is finished I’m not sure. I did consider mounting the card front onto a larger card blank to layer it up.
Here is the card and the inside;
My first version was in black ink but that looked a bit stark and in this one I didn’t mask the wording so there is a slight overlap!
The stamps are;- Prima – for the frames
Kaisercraft – for the sentiment
Cavallini ( from Waterstones) –
for the butterflies