Sunday 3 October 2010

The last pages and a prize

I can’t believe that September has passed so quickly this year! – I don’t know whether doing Learn Something New Every Day has focused on the days passing quickly or the fact that we have had such a busy month with a new school, changes at home and a few extra days at work.


It has made me look at each day and focus on the positive events of each day (I don’t like to reflect on the negative sided of life!) and celebrate the small stuff!


010 012 013 014 015 016



I also found out this week that I have won a prize at Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge Blog with this card and my prize is a Penny Black stamp!


5 comments:

Julie said...

I do love these pieces of art and reading what you've learnt each day, I learnt last month that I like Mojito, when should I call by???? Have a great day, Julie x

Julie said...

I origionally looked at this post on my phone,Today I learnt that I miss things that way as I never saw the lovely card nor read of your win,congratulations :) x

Unknown said...

So nice project and super cute card :)

Sue U said...

Congratulations on your win - very well deserved :-) and also for completing your course - fabulous... especially love the Mojito page :-)

Sue xx

Julie Wilson said...

Well done Jeannie. I love the Hedgehogs. xx