Wednesday 6 October 2010

Full Moon

The theme of this weeks challenge at the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge is Full Moon. I couldn’t decide what to do for this challenge so I thought the best thing to do was to get out the stamps and inks and start playing.

I started with a piece of smooth white cardstock and then using a round post-it note as a mask I started inking the sky with Broken China Distress Ink. I used a piece of torn paper as a mask for the horizon and then removed it and inked with Bundled Sage Distress Ink. I used Cut and Dry foam to apply the ink with.  I stamped the deer and trees with Black Stazon using Woodware Winter Wonderland stamps which were in the shop last Christmas. The patterned paper is from a GSD paper pad called Red Rocket Flare which I also bought in the shop last Christmas but I have used it several times though out the year for Birthday cards as the backgrounds work well for all occasions.

Don’t forget to have a look at the Scrapbook  Sisters card challenge as there is a change to win some beautiful digital stamps.

003

2 comments:

gayle said...

Great card Jeannie. The deer sillouette is very effective against the white moon. x

Sue U said...

Great card Jeannie, love the deer Sue xx