Saturday 9 October 2010

Creative Scrappers – Sketch #124

It’s been a while since I participated in the Creative Scrappers challenges so I thought I would have a break from the cardmaking and get back to the Scrapbooking. Here is this weeks sketch;

And here is my layout;

001

I used Basic Grey Sultry from my vast BG collection (see I can use it!), Prima and Bazzill flowers, some of which I stamped in pink with a script stamp and a piece of pink vellum because I didn’t want to cover up too much of the background paper.

I wanted it to be pink to reflect the beautiful Bougainvillea flowers behind us but I’m not sure now if it looks a little too pink – hmmm just thinking now that perhaps it needs something else???

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Fab LO, it's great to have a scrappy day for a change from making cards. Love how you have interpreted this sketch, great papers too Sue xx