Thursday 19 May 2011

Sweet Summer Days

The photo on this layout shows me and the children on the beach at Lynmouth in Devon some 14 years ago. I know that the photo isn’t well composed but I think it captures us as a family at that time. It is also a rare photo with me in it  - as I am the photographer in the family, there are often no photos of me.

001

I have made this layout with 2 challenges in mind;

Basic Grey – mix it up – use different Basic Grey papers

Creative Scrappers – sketch

I have used many different Basic Grey papers but must admit they are all from my scraps drawer! I have quite a large collection of Basic Grey and sometimes struggle to use it – not because it is hard to use but because it is precious and I treasure it!

I would like to enter the following challenges;

Basic Grey – mix it up

Creative Scrappers – sketch

2 comments:

Sue U said...

Wow! These might be scraps but the have combined to make a stunning LO, perfect to go with the photo Sue xx

Heather said...

Hi Jeannie, fabulous layout and what a brilliant way of using up scraps, knowing me I'd probably end up creating more!! Your embellishments are perfect!!

So glad you joined us at Basic Grey,
hugs
Heather xx