Sunday 22 May 2011

Sketch of the Week

Here I am again with Shimelle’s sketch of the week. This week I have used some gorgeous K & Co Wild Raspberry papers. I’m not a huge K & Co fan, I find it’s a bit hit and miss, but I do love this collection!

Here’s the sketch;

scrapbooking sketch and page ideas

Here’s my layout;

001

I made my own embellishments;

004

 

This sketch is a great idea for using 6x6 papers on a 12 x 12 page. I usually think of them only for card making but I shall look at them again . I know that we have lots of lovely 6x6 pads in the shop at Scrapbook Sisters at the moment. Oh well, there goes my wages again – who needs to eat anyway!

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Know what you mean about K & Co, sometimes I love em, sometimes not!! Love this page though, looks so whimsical :-) Sue xx