Thursday 27 May 2010

In Miniature 17 - I think!

I have lost track of which In Miniature project this was as I must admit I have several (or more than several) that need finishing - but I have set myself the task of getting them finished.

Karen at www.scrapbooksisters.co.uk designed this little board book which was decorated with Daisy and Dandelion papers.

I have used lots of photographs of Martins Birthday Celebrations at The S;pa Hotel in Tunbridge Wells where we had afternoon tea. Afternoon tea was delicious and we had a great day with all the family and we even had sunshine!

I have only added photographs and journaling and no other embellishments as Martin said he preferred it quite simple. This is only about half of the book but shown here but I don't want to bore you with all of it.

 

P1040561 P1040562 P1040563 P1040564 P1040565 P1040566 P1040567

2 comments:

Sue U said...

Great Book Jeannie, the papers work really well with the photos - those cakes look pretty scrummy too xx

vicky said...

ooh had forgotten about this one!! lovely Jeannie, looks like u had a great day! must find mine lol! xx