Monday 24 May 2010

Bling, Punches, Soft Green and Light Aqua

If that sounds like a strange title to this blog post it is because they are some of the elements that I needed to include in this card to participate in three different challenges.

Basic Grey Challenges - using Basic Grey paper and including some punching.

Colour Create - using the colours soft green and light aqua.

Totally Gorjuss - Bling it up!

Here is my card;

24th May 2010 003

The papers used were both Basic Grey, the stamped image is a Gorjuss girl coloured with copics, the crown and butterflies are punched and I have added bling to the crown which hopefully means I have got it all covered.

7 comments:

paola said...

This is real sweet, thanks for joining us at TG
smiles
Paola

Julie said...

So gorguss Jeannie,I so love the crown,what a great way to add bling x

Sue U said...

Love these papers and the image, beautifully coloured ... and you know I can't resist a bit of bling :) xx

vicky said...

Lovely card Jeannie xx

Squirrel x said...

Blingtastic hun! Thanks for playing along with TG this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Julie said...

Jeannie,Congratulations, I'm so excited, just seen your blog named on the Basic Grey Challenge!!!!!! So exciting to think that a friend of mine has WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!! xxx

Jeannie said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! - I hadn't looked. I shall go and look straight away!