Friday 4 December 2009

Journal Your Christmas

This year I am taking part in an online class called Journal Your Christmas. The idea is to spend about 15 minutes a day making a daily entry in your journal. I signed up at the last minute and with a busy start to the week it has taken me a few days to get up to date and of course that meant ignoring the ironing to do crafting instead - such a sacrifice!!!

Here is the cover which I made from covered chipboard and chipboard letters covered with acrylic paint and Glamour Dust - well actually everything is covered in glamour dust - that stuff gets everywhere!

4TH dECEMBER 2009 182

Day One

This is my manifesto, my intention to journal everyday and enjoy the magic of Christmas. I had fun using a patchwork of scraps on this page.

4TH dECEMBER 2009 183

Day Two

This is about the weather and the hope of snow at Christmas. I used a photo that I took in the park earlier this year. I managed to use some of my Basic Grey Blitzen on this page.

4TH dECEMBER 2009 184

Day Three

This is about Christmas cards so I have created a little pocket to keep some envelope in and in one of them are some photos of my Christmas cards.

4TH dECEMBER 2009 185

Watch out later today for another post with today's journal entry.

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Ooh I love all your pages, they are beautiful, mine are lacking that little bit extra at the moment. Loving the size as well, it's a while since I did a 12" x 6" album which is what I'm guessing it is! I love this class, it really puts you in the reflective mood! Hope you're having a great day!

vicky said...

Jeannie, these are stunning pages. I am hoping to my own journal this year, but I haven't actually signed up to the class (maybe next year me hopes!!)as dont know if i'll have the time to keep up!! I have written down bits each day but no pages actually made yet!!!! cant wait to see more of your fabulous work!! xxxx

ForgedinPaper said...

I love the little pockets to keep the cards in. Your manifesto idea with the scraps like a quilt is fab as well.