Monday 18 April 2011

Boris Bikes

When Martin and I were in London last summer we spotted a line of new Boris Bikes and I couldn’t resist a photo. We also saw a few people riding round on them although I’m not sure that I would be brave enough to cycle around London! I have used the photo with some Glitz Design papers to make a layout for this weeks sketch at Shimelle’s blog.

010

 

009

I used parts of the papers to create the embellishments around the title which made from some lovely fabric American Crafts letters. The strip down the middle is made from 3 different sizes of punched circles with the smallest blue ones mounted on foam pads. I really like the white ( or should I say black ) space that is left on this layout.

2 comments:

Vicki Fraser said...

We have those bikes in Brisbane too, a bit of a sore subject for the Mayor as no one is game to ride them!

Sue U said...

LOL, great subject for a page, I love the signs on your page, all too true for our roads!! Sue xx