Thursday 3 March 2011

Look Out…..It’s Behind You!

Shimelle’s Sketch of the week this week uses two 4x6 photos side by side which works quite well with these 2 photos as individually neither is a particularly good photo but together they work quite well.

013crop

The photos were taken a couple of years ago at Wookey Hole in Sommerset which we visited on holiday a couple of years ago.

I knew straight away that I was going to use my Basic Grey Archaic papers for this layout and I still have lots left.

014015

I cut a border across the page and then I cut out the different strips within it and layered it up with foam pads. The star shape is from the sticker sticker sheet backed on to brown card and the alphabet stickers are also from the BG Archaic alpha sticker sheet. Finally I added some details with my Dymo Machine.

1 comment:

Jeppula said...

What a beautiful page. I like those papers a lot and those pictures are funny. Also that star is cool!