Sunday 14 March 2010

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge 31 - Judy's Sketch

This weeks challenge is a sketch with an emphasis on stars!

Judystarscopy_thumb2

So here's my card;

14th march 2010 002

I had already coloured this little Gorjuss Girl,who has little red stars on her boots. To follow the theme I inserted 4 different sized stars into a word document, attached the red paper to a piece of copy paper with Herma and printed straight on to the red paper. The greeting is from my well used Papermania clear stamp set and the papers are from a 8x8 pack called Red Rockets Glare by gcd Studios which I think are meant to be Christmasy papers but they seem to fit quite well.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Isn't this sketch buisness addictive,this card is great.I've got a really busy week this week and am wondering if I'll get any done,obviously this one comes high on my list of priorities!Bad news though Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh E00 has run dry, may have to give my gorguss girls suntans for a while!lol x

Jeannie said...

Oh dear E00 is an essential - I think there is probably one for sale in the shop if you can get in!