Saturday 6 March 2010

Copic Colour Challenge 54

I am really enjoying this challenge as the only requirements are to use the colours given or as close as possible. The colours this week are:

Colour Chart 54

Here is my card;

5th march 2010 017

I wanted to use this stamp from Rubber Romance bought on last weeks trip to the Stevenage Stamp Show. I decided to keep it quite simple and after colouring the image with Copics , of course, I used patterned paper from DCWV which has been in my stash for a long time.I added a circle of vellum which I outlined with a silver pen and then cut leaves from the Cricut and punched some flowers from pink vellum which I shaped and added, with a few dots of liquid pearls in the centre of the flowers and on the corners. I really like the vellum flowers and leaves. I have a 50th Birthday card to make so they may well be on there too!

3 comments:

Totty Teabag said...

Love the stamp, Jeannie. So nice to get away from cute now and then...lol.

Sallie's Place said...

What a lovely card, deceptively simple. The flowers and leaves a lovely too and I must try this myself.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful card, am loving the colours for the challenge. hugs Heidi xx