Friday 8 May 2009

Deco Swap - 3rd Swap

My third swap for the Scrapbook Sisters Deco Page swap was Jannine and as my theme is birds she created this beautiful humming bird for me.

Jannine's theme is In Bloom so after seeing Pam Thorburn's tutorial on her blog I decided to decorate the page with a rose image from a napkin. Well, after lots of modge podge, acrylic paint, crackle paint, embossing powder and a bit of glitter I had my finished page. Unfortunately it curled up a bit so the photograph isn't so good - I didn't dare put it in the scanner!
I'm looking forward to my next swap, the theme is quotations.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dawn Gallop🐝 said...

AMAZING!!! BLOG!!!!!!! DAWN

karen said...

Jeannie, lovely technique and a great Deco page.

Unknown said...

Hope you had fun with it Jeannie-it looks great!!