Friday 22 May 2009

Basic Grey Challenge 35 – Ice Cream

Here’s the brief for this weeks challenge;

“This weeks challenge is a really tasty one :), as its nearly summer what better way to celebrate than to have a challenge inspired by a hot summers day favourite treat , that's right Ice cream :), this weeks challenge we would like you to be inspired by your favourite ice cream flavour, you can be inspired many ways by your favourite ice cream”

I have chosen my colours to be strawberries and cream which brings back memories of all the different ice cream flavours that were available on our holidays in Cornwall.

I have used Basic Grey papers from the Phoebe and Two Scoops collections but I can’t remember what the main backing paper is as it was in my off cuts. The stamped image is from Paperbag Studios and the flowers are Prima. Hope you like it.21st may 2008 012

No comments: