Monday 9 March 2009

It's a bit grungy.........


I have had a sheet of 12x12 paper covered with sunflower squares for several years but was having trouble scrapping it as it was a bit too fussy so I cut it up and used several squares on their own. I inked the dges with creamy brown chalk eye ink pad ( where would we be without this favourite) and then distressed the edges. I went on to distress the edges of the photo and the green core'dinations cardstock. I added some stitching at the edges, Prima flowers and rub ons and a title (courtesy of Sting) cut on the Cricut. I quite like this distressed grungy style but need to try a few more layouts like this.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Love the look you achieved. Grungy is great!!

Unknown said...

I like it. It certainly is a change from your usual style. It works really well with the photo.

Anonymous said...

I love it, I think I would have had trouble using the sunflower paper but you have pulled the effect of beautifully.

Helen (binbag)