Thursday 19 March 2009

Deco Page swap

I have joined a Deco Page swap on the Scrapbook Sisters Forum. I am swapping with Pam Thorburn. My theme is birds and here is Pam's lovely creation which I received yesterday in the post. Pam has used distress inks, glimmer mists, collage papers, an image from a vintage paper napkin and Stickles.


I have used this image from Pam's blog as I have been sooo busy making Mother's Day presents, I hadn't got round to scanning it myself.

Pam's theme for her Deco Page Swap is "nocturnal" and I have an idea in my head that I have yet to get onto paper. I have posted my mum's gift this morning and now have to work on a gift for my Mother-in-law and then I will be free to create a page for Pam. I will add some more images here as soon as I have finished.

2 comments:

myshanti said...

Wow that is absolutely Gorgeous Jeannie!!

karen said...

This is a beautiful deco page.I can't wait to see yours. Don't forget to take photos before you post it.