Friday 27 August 2010

The Sugar Bowl Challenge 42

Here is a card for The Sugar Bowl Challenge – it’s the first card challenge that I have participated in for a while. It was a nice easy sketch for this one which I have altered a little!

42Sketch

I have moved the 2 vertical stripes to the left, placed the image at an angle and added a diecut flourish at the bottom.

044

The additional requirement was pearls and I have added some teal coloured pearls to the flourish……….and speaking of teal check out the lovely Sue’s blog http://suesassortedramblings.blogspot.com/ she has lots of lovely blog candy to win if you can make some teal coloured cards for her to sell in aid of ovarian cancer.  This is the first card that I have made for her but I intent to make at least another couple more!

4 comments:

Sue U said...

Beautiful as always Jeannie, thank you so much xx

PCM said...

I like your version - changing it up a bit. Isn't that image just fun! The flourish is nice especially with the added pearls. TFS

Elaine said...

Beautiful card Jeannie.
Love the colours, and the flourish with the added pearls is fab.
Thank you for joining in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
Love Elaine xx

Lilian said...

What a creative take on the sketch! Love it! awesome work! Love the image and the added flourish is just elegant! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge! Have a wonderful day!