Tuesday 10 August 2010

Creative Scrappers 115

Here is another layout for my holiday album. the photographs were a few of the many photos that I took at The Eden Project in June this year. This layout was quite a challenge as the sketch is not my usual sort of layout but in the end I really enjoyed it.

030

Here is the sketch

Creative_Scrappers_115

I managed to squeeze in an extra photo in my layout.

I used Bazzill dotted cardstock, Basic Grey Urban Couture, Pashmina patterned paper, L’il Davis Secret Garden Invisible Alphabet, MM and Cosmo Cricket tiny alphas, Bazzill Just The Edge strip, the bird from the Sizzix Tim Holtz birdcage die and white acrylic paint on the bird and the bottom of the page which I used to stick the acetate letters down with while the paint was still wet.

Well, the next sketch for Creative Scrappers is already out so I better get scrapping!

1 comment:

Sue U said...

Great LO Jeannie, love that paper and the way you have put it all together - so very effective. Great photos too, Sue xx