Friday 17 July 2009

THE NEXT LEVEL - CHALLENGE 7 - SKETCH WITH 3D IMAGE

Here is this week's sketch for The Next Level......

3D Sketch

.....and the challenge this week is to include a 3D element.

17TH JULY 2008 005

I started with a stamped Gorguss Girl image - I just love these stamps! I then stamped my new Gayle Bond Flora and Fauna stamps (from Scrapbook Sisters) and stamped on various off cuts of patterned papers. I then added these to the first circle which I made into a ring. I then attached it with foam pads to make it 3D although this doesn't show very well on the photo. The greeting stamp is Papermania and the flowers are Prima.

I really enjoyed making this card and using up all those little pieces of patterned paper.

1 comment:

scrapperjulia said...

This is fabulous! You can tell that a lot of work went into this card!