Tuesday 7 July 2009

Carefree.

18th June 2008 060

I've had these Cloud 9 Designs - Max's Backyard papers for a while - I bought them as soon as they came into Scrapbook Sisters as I thought they would make great papers for layouts of Matthew but when I found these old pictures of Holly they just seemed to fit. We were on holiday in North Yorkshire the summer before Holly started infant school and while we were out one day we stopped at a village with a stream running though it. As it was a hot day we let the children paddle and cool down.

Apart from the square epoxy sticker in the corner all the embellishments are made from the papers and some Glossy Accents.

2 comments:

vicky said...

Lovely layout Jeannie, bet Holly just loves those pics!!! x

Myrt said...

Hi Jeannie - this is a lovely scrapbook page you have made. I had a look at your cards as well and they look great - thanks for popping over to my blog. I'm doing not too bad and I hope you are staying well too.