Sunday 6 July 2008

It's been a while........






It has been a while since I last blogged so here is a catch up on a few things that I have made recently. This is a layout I made in class recently. The photo's of Holly were taken by Martin at Alexandra palace in April - and yes it was as cold as it looks.


This second layout was started at class on Thursday and I finished it yesterday at the Scrapbook Sisters shop crop. This was one of the first photos that I took with my new digital SLR - just need to find out how to use it better.

And lastly another layout made in class - I really enjoyed using these papers. I like the circles - I definately have a circle thing going on at the moment.


I have been making some cards for my mum to give to a couple of her friends so I will post those soon.

1 comment:

Roz said...

Love the layouts Jeannie. My fav is the circles one. I've not used circles on any of mine yet. Funny now how I notice Cricut things too! LOL!

Are you loving your digital SLR?? I love them.