Sunday 8 June 2008

Same photo, different layout

I made this layout at my very first class at Scrapbook Sisters nearly three years ago. Although I loved this layout at the time, my tastes and style has changed since then. I have thought about doing another layout with the same photo and I actually got round to doing it at the last Scrap Attack. I used two of the beautiful Baby to Bride papers from Graphic 45. Here it is.....


Thank you for your comments about my little houses that I have been making for The Little Boxes on the Hillside swap. To answer a few questions they are flat like ATCs rather than folded like cards. When I receive my swap houses I think I will hang them from a ribbon in my craft room like bunting. I have made 18 houses now, just a few more to make now. Here are a few more.

4 comments:

Totty Teabag said...

Your second lay-out is very pretty, Jeannie, but the first has a lot going for it as well; the stronger background balances the dark tones of the photo. Thanks for the info. on the houses. I might have a go at a street.
Word verification is kodwokh...sounds like a rude comment...LOL

Myrt said...

.....well Jeannie, I quite like both layouts - I hope you will use both as they are very different but lovely in their own way.

Linda said...

wow! Gorgeous little houses! Just bloghopping for inspiration to finish mine off!

Roz said...

Love them both Jeannie, but if I had to choose one it would be the bottom one, gorgeous!