Friday 20 April 2012

Scrapbook Challenge at Scrapbook Sisters

The scrapbook challenge at Scrapbook Sisters is up and running again. The theme is a “stamped background” so it’s a nice and easy one and as long as there are 10 entries there will be a prize – you can even enter twice – so what are you waiting for?????

007.JPGsss

Here is my DT example. I’ve used some really pretty K & Co papers but unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the range. I have stamped the background with the Stampendous Ruffled Butterfly Stamp which I coloured with pale pink and blue Copics. I added some doodled journaling to bring it all together. the picture is my daughter Holly aged about three or four with a beautiful blue and pink butterfly painted on her face . I have lots of photos of both of the children with their faces painted – it was always something they had to have at any fete or trip to the zoo.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is soooo pretty Jeannie! Love the randomness of the stamping and your wonderful wavy writing. Holly even posed when she was little! Bless!.x