Saturday 20 November 2010

Better late than never

Well I’m a bit late posting my card for the design team this week at Scrapbook Sisters – I’ve had flu and it’s slowed me down!!! – well that’s my excuse anyway!

The theme this week was The Christmas Tree – so here’s my card;

008_crop

The background is a piece of my beloved Basic Grey from the Blitzen range which has to be my all time favourite paper range ever! The snowman is one of Gayle Bonds digi stamps available here.  I don’t know the maker of the Christmas Tree branch stamp but it has been in my stash for a long time and I quite like the effect of it stamped straight on to patterned paper. I then finished it off with Frosted Lace Stickles.

1 comment:

Sue U said...

I adore this card, great use of the tree stamp with this image (just love her eyelashes!!) and beautiful papers too

Sue