Wednesday 29 September 2010

Diamonds are a girls best friend

www.lilackittycreations.blogspot.com

……..that’s the theme for this weeks challenge at the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge.

Personally I can think of lots of things that I would like before diamonds but then again if someone was to give me a few little diamonds I wouldn’t turn them down –  if a supermodel can’t resist a few diamonds who would I be to refuse!

Here is my design team card that I made for this weeks challenge;

003

005 006

The swirl stamps are Two Scoops by Basic Grey which I stamped and embossed with Detail Silver embossing powder and the gems were all stuck on with Quickie glue pen one by one – I really must buy some self adhesive ones!

Check out the challenge here and have a look at all the other design team cards.

3 comments:

Sue U said...

Wow, love the embossing (I haven't done embossing in ages, must do some!) Really classy and elegant card Sue xx

Julie said...

I so love this Jeannie,very creative,how ever did you decide where to place the gems? Stunning! Love the new Photo.x

Unknown said...

So beautiful card :)