Wednesday 12 May 2010

Basic Grey Challenge Week 19 - Photo Inspiration

This week at Basic Grey Challenges, the inspiration is this photo;

kids-room[1]_thumb[3]

Here is the card that I made;

12th May 2010 004

12th May 2010 006

The background paper is from the Basic Grey Blush range (one of my favourites) and the hearts are also cut from Basic Grey but I don't know which range as it was an off cut from my bulging drawer of off cuts! The stamped image is Hanglar and Stanglar - I do wish we could buy these stamps in this country, because these little people are just soooooo cute. I used Woodware chippies as a template to make the larger frame, the smaller one is from the Cricut. The blue lace across the card is white paper lace coloured with my Frost Blue Copic pen and of course the image is coloured with copics too. The hearts have been threaded on to some metalic thread. Apart from the stamped images all the other supplies were brought at Scrapbook Sisters at one time or another.

4 comments:

Sue U said...

Ooh, what a fab card, and a great interpretation of the photo
Sue xx

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Jeannie! x

Unknown said...

Love it:)

Kim Costello said...

Fabulous card Jeannie, love the precious image and great inspiration from the picture, thanks for joining us on the Basic Grey Challenges, HuGs Kim & the BG Team :)