Saturday 1 November 2008

Don't you just love Basic Grey?

I have to admit.........I have a serious addiction......yes, and it's collecting Basic Grey. I have a tendency to collect it rather than use it. I did make a layout recently using some of my BG Lilly Kate papers but I cheated........I used ones that I have duplicates of, so I still have at least another sheet (or two) left. The photo in this layout does not show terribly well as it was taken at dusk but it gives a feeling of just what we like about Cornwall - those relaxing evening walks on the beach.

I also used BG in class recently at Scrapbook Sisters which was easier as it was in the class kit and I didn't have to take it out of my precious collection. The photo is of my cat Hope and I particularly like the shape of the trees and the little bird. I have an idea that I may be able to use a similar technique to make Christmas trees and robins - watch this space - you never know I may even use my BG papers (but I'm not promising!)



1 comment:

Sally said...

Hi Jeannie,

Love the layouts. I think I am similar to you, I sorted my papers out and found that I have three or four of the same basic grey papers!!! Totally get your addiction.