Tuesday 26 August 2008

As promised.......








As promised here as some photos of a mini book that we made in class at Scrapbook Sisters. It is a piano hinge book. I have made a larger version before at the Japanese book class and it took me ages to make but this time I found it much quicker to make. We could make our own choice of cardstock and papers which is fatal as I am the Queen of Indiscision. Well after much deliberation I ended up witha beautiful set of double sided papers and orange and lilac cardstock! They were the only colours that seemed to match the papers and although not my ususal choice of colours I do quite like the combination. I chose to include photos of my cat, Hope and I am leaving the last page free to include a copy of her family tree which I was given by the cat breeder. I have kept the pages fairly simple ( well, not much matches orange and lilac) and have just used the patterned paper as embelisments with a few rub ons mostly. The photos are not very good because as usuual I have left it too late for good light but you get the idea....





Well, there are a couple more pages but blogger is not co-operating tonight so maybe the second installment will be tomorrow.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Just Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous!!