Wednesday 27 June 2012

Anything Goes

This week at Scrapbook Sisters the card challenge theme is “Anything Goes” and this week I have made 2 cards. I couldn’t decide which one to use as my design team card so here are both of them;

0011

Some of the ladies in the Wednesday morning card class wanted ideas on how to use the dress form die cuts so I made this card as one idea. I made my own template for the dress and the chandelier stamp was a free stamp from Craft Stamper.

Here is my second card, with lots of stamping;

00a2

It doesn’t show up very well in the photo but there  script stamped in Antique Linen Distress Ink behind the butterfly and stamped everything else in Dusty Concord Distress Ink. It was then finished with some purple card, a few gems and some seam binding tied around. I do like the combination of cream, purple and Kraft cardstock.

I also finished the inside;

0z03

1 comment:

Scrappin Sista said...

Your dress form card is BREATH TAKING!!! I love, love, love it!! nice work!