Tuesday 14 June 2011

Sketch of the week

 

003

Well, I think that I have entered this weeks challenge by the skin of my teeth as I am so late in making my layout and I would hate to miss one!

Tonight's layout has been a very speedy one for me, created in less than an hour. I have used two photos from last years Halloween celebrations at Scrapbook Sisters. We love to dress up and take hundreds (literally) of photographs. On this occasion I was Cruella DeVille  but in the past I have been a witch and a Black Widow with a huge spider on my hat!

The papers are the Haunted range from My Minds Eye. I hope that I have got enough left to finish off the mini book that we started in class! I also used American Crafts Foam Thickers and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type. Usually I agonise for ages over the titles of my pages but tonight it was a case of the first thing that came into my head and that fitted the alphas that I had left on the sheet – why are there never enough e, r, s and t’s in alphabet sticker sheets!

No comments: