Monday 8 November 2010

Finishing off………

While having a little tidy up in my craft room recently – I do like it to be organised! – I realised that I had many layouts that needed finishing  so I spent a much needed relaxing day scrapping some unfinished layouts. There are 11 layouts so I will show them over the next couple of days. Here’s the first layouts;

010 013

These layouts were started in class at Scrapbook Sisters and the papers were glittered papers from My Minds Eye.

As soon as I saw the background paper in the first layout I was dying to outline the pattern in white fine liner pen and although it was time-consuming I like the result. The journaling tab is made using a Woodware chippie frame as a template again.

On the second layout the flowers are cut from one of the papers in the kit and I added a birdcage die cut and the butterflies punched from Woodware punches.

More layouts tomorrow.

No comments: