Thursday 15 October 2009

Two challenges in one post.

I've had a couple of free days this week to make some cards.

Basic Grey Challenge

Firstly here is a card for the Basic Grey challenge which I haven't participated in for quite a while. At first I thought the sketch was rather busy but once I started to put the card together myself I found that I could put my own style into it. Here is the sketch.....

BG Sketch 2_thumb[1]

And here is my card

15th 0ctober 2009

All the papers I used are Basic Grey from the Blitzen range and the stamp is Penny Black.

Mojo Monday Challenge

And here is my card for Mojo Monday - again the challenge is a sketch...

Mojo108Sketch

And here is the card that I made...

15th 0ctober 2009 016

The papers for this one are Bo Bunny and the stamp is Penny Black.

I hope that you like them both!

1 comment:

Tara Godfrey said...

Two fabulous cards, Jeannie! Your BG card is fabulous and love your take on the sketch! Great papers, sweet image and the perfect sentiment! Love it!
Thanks for playing along with us at BasicGrey Challenges!
Hugs,t