Thursday 14 August 2008

Golden Anniversary and Birthday Cards

After not blogging for ages, I thought it was about time I updated my blog. Here is a card that I made for Scrapbook mum and dads golden wedding anniversary. They had a lovely garden party with many family and friends.





Last weekend it was my brother in laws 50th birthday party. He had a Hawaiian themed party in his garden which considering it rained most of the evening you would think would be a washout but it was infact a fantastic party and we sheltered under various gazebos and in the marquee. On the same theme I made him a Hawaiian birtday card with the Cricut paper dolls cartridge - not my usual style but he liked it.


I finished a mini book today about my new cat while I was scrapping at a friends house www.scrapcat-sue.blogspot.com . I will photograph and post pictures soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cards Jeannie. The anniversary card looks so elegant.
Do we get to see photos of you all dressed up?
Looking forward to seeing your mini book too.

Myrt said...

Hi Jeannie - beautiful cards, I love the Anniversary one but the 50th birthday is sooooooooooo cute!

Donna said...

Jeannie, your cards are gorgeous!! I agree with Bron, your anniversary card is so elegant. And the b'day card you made for your brother in law is total fun!! I bet he just loved it! I can't wait to see your mini book! That is going to be awesome I know.